TMT (TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA, TELECOMS)
Concert has supported a number of TMT businesses realise their workplace vision across the UK and Northern Ireland. This particular sector intrinsically understands the relationship between well designed environments and an effective, healthy workforce.
J.P. MORGAN, BOURNEMOUTH
Concert provided expert cost management on this 203,000 sq ft commercial project. The scheme’s vision was to create a high performance, sustainable workplace. Concert managed the procurement of energy efficient lighting and a low level electrical distribution centre.
TH REAL ESTATE, RYDER COURT
Concert were instrumental in this CAT A & B refurbishment scheme. These new open plan, cellular offices, included the redesign of a new main entrance and upgrade to the A/C system whilst the building remains in occupation.
FACTS & FIGURES
- 750,000 sq ft of space delivered
- £140m cost managed
- 96% repeat business
- Future proofing workplaces through data driven design
- TMT sector has the fastest growing footprint in London
- Greater consideration of physical and mental wellbeing in the workplace
- A general shift towards agile/cloud based working
- Serviced office leases have become more desirable
- Relocation to suburban areas from major cities to reduce costs
2018 | WHAT’S NEXT
- Companies are adapting to ‘Generation Z’ ways of working
- Integration of AI technology into workplace
- Improved methods of data collection, further influencing the way spaces are designed and used
- More refurbishments than new builds
- Potential relocation to non UK destinations for head offices, mainly within the financial sector