Have you met our Assistant Project Manager Holly Gibbens?
Find out more about her and her role here…
• What is the most rewarding part of your role?
– The variety of people I get to network with and learn from. An invaluable bonus of being a Project Manager.
• What does your workday look like?
– Site Reviews and photos
– Writing and presenting reports to the client
– Issuing requests for change and engineer instructions
– Programme reviews
– Progress reviews
– OFCI meetings
– Project team updates
• What is the best piece of industry advice you’ve been given?
– If you remain honest and keep learning, nothing will stop you.
• What is your favourite hobby/ personal interest?
– Cooking / Hiking
• What are your goals for 2023?
– To increase my core datacentre knowledge for future projects.
– Continue expanding my professional network.
– Remain happy.
What would be some industry advice for someone looking to start their career?
Be willing to learn everyday and remain humble and you will go far.