Concert are undertaking the role of Project Manager for a 2.5-acre site, located on Bath Road in Slough within a modern multi-let industrial estate area.
CyrusOne LON4 will ultimately deliver 10,353 sq m (111,489 sq.ft.) of world-class technical space with an IT load of 9 MW with all associated electrical, mechanical, civil, structural and architectural infrastructure to support the data halls. In addition to delivering the additional office space fit-out.
Concert are appointed to take up the role of the Engineer on the CyrusOne LON4 project under the FIDIC Design & Build Contract (2017 Edition). Concert has a list of roles and responsibilities these include:
- Contract administration and resolving any Contractual issues
- Reviewing and approving the Contractor’s time programmes
- Issuing Interim Payment Certificates, a Final Statement, and a Final Payment Certificate
- Issuing instructions, including for Variations
- Issue an advanced warning of circumstances which:
1. adversely affect the work of the Contractor’s Personnel
2. adversely affect the performance of the Works to be completed
3. may increase the Contract Price
4. may delay the Works
- Inspection and testing of the works
- Issuing notices to correct failures.
This makes the project site easily accessible and well connected.